jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Who does Mom & Pop cheer for?

1. jeolmoz2 profile image64
    jeolmoz2posted 3 years ago

‎John Harbaugh vs Jim Harbaugh..in this year's Super Bowl Who's Mom & Pop going to be cheering for hahaha...Congratulations to the Harbaugh Family!

1. Stina Caxe profile image86
      Stina Caxeposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I love them both but Jim is my man so I gotta go for him.  Besides I called SF taking it at the beginning of the season! 

Their parents would probably go for Jim too, the youngest always gets the most love! wink   

In all seriousness though it is awesome they are gonna face each other int he Superbowl!!!  I can't wait!

1. jeolmoz2 profile image64
        jeolmoz2posted 3 years ago in reply to this

Who does Mom & Pop Harbaugh root for in this years' Super Bowl?!? One son's going to be real happy, after his team wins and the other one's going to be real sad, after his team losses...talk about a flood of mix feelings...wow!

2. rebekahELLE profile image91
    rebekahELLEposted 3 years ago

I'm sure they'll cheer for both.  They must be exceptionally proud of their sons.  I wonder if they were both competitive with one another while growing up.  I don't have a preference this year, whoever plays best and smartest deserves the win.  It should be a fun game to watch.