college basketball

1. the Blue sun profile image61
    the Blue sunposted 3 years ago

I believe that the Wildcats will be big trouble down the line for anyone, reason is that they are playing much better together and the chemistry is unreal. They will only get better down the strip this is a team to watch they will be there in the Ncaa tournament for all the teams out there I wouldn't wanna be there supper. Kentucky are so talanted I believe they don't know how really good they really are or can really be. Even with some suprising losses to teams they should have beaten this year they are the team to beat. With tournaments coming soon even if they loose in there own tournament they still would get a tournament bid to the Ncaa tournament. They will be the most dagerous team in the tournament, in my opinion they are good enuogh to win it all for the 2013 Ncaa National Championship game. With that high level of talent coach Calipari have, and the coaching style that he use is brilliant his chemistry is like no other. The Unaversity of Kentucky made the perfect chioce for a coach...........

1. BLACKANDGOLDJACK profile image84
      BLACKANDGOLDJACKposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Let me guess, your favorite movie actress is Ashley Judd.

Kentucky could make a run in the tournament, sure why not. Two regular season games to go against Florida, including one this Tuesday, which should shed some light on how good the Wildcats have become this season. They did lose to both Notre Dame and Louisville. Man, that was one heck of a game last night between those two teams with 5 overtimes.

I can't wait for March Madness.