jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Where will Tim Tebow End Up?

1. Paul Edmondson profile image
    Paul Edmondsonposted 3 years ago

Since the Jets cut him Monday, I haven't heard where he is going.  All I do know is if he plays I'll watch.  There are only a few guys I really love to watch in sports today.  I'll watch every Tim Lincecum start I can.  Tiger Woods when he's playing well captivates me.  Then there is Tim Tebow.  I love watching this guy play.

I'd love to see him get an opportunity.  It seems like the best he'll do is get a backup job.  Maybe a place that runs and throws.  RG3 may not be that durable, so Washington seems like a possibility.  The 49ers run and throw as well.  So does Seattle.  None of these seem like places he'll end getting much playing time.

1. number2son profile image59
      number2sonposted 3 years ago in reply to this

First of all, I also really like to watch Tim Tebow play.  Secondly, I also hope that he finds a good opportunity with an NFL team. 

However, I do disagree with you about Tim Lincecum.  I honestly don't find him very exciting to watch.  Yes, that is coming from a Phillies fan, but that doesn't make a huge difference.  Tiger Woods is a somewhat exciting golf player, if you find golf exciting, and can still root for him after all his shenanigans.

We'll see where Tim Tebow ends up, and hopefully he can prove himself, again.

2. heidithorne profile image92
    heidithorneposted 3 years ago

Such sad news. The Jets really wasted their investment in him. (I think the Broncos did, too.) It takes time to develop a young QB. And, unfortunately, the expectations for his college star status were way out of whack.

I'd really like to see him come to a club like the Bears (okay, I'm selfish). With a new coach that's QB focused like Trestman is, I think it would be a good fit. The only thing I'd worry about is another Mark Sanchez situation where he won't get any significant playing time with Cutler at the helm.

There's been talk of him going to the CFL. Maybe that's a good place until he develops a bit more. Most NFL teams want stars right out of the shoot.

3. 0
    Beth37posted 3 years ago

Haha, I thought this was going to be another religious debate. I guess you didn't mean eternally. smile