Where will Tim Tebow End Up?

1. Paul Edmondson profile image
    Paul Edmondsonposted 3 years ago

Since the Jets cut him Monday, I haven't heard where he is going.  All I do know is if he plays I'll watch.  There are only a few guys I really love to watch in sports today.  I'll watch every Tim Lincecum start I can.  Tiger Woods when he's playing well captivates me.  Then there is Tim Tebow.  I love watching this guy play.

I'd love to see him get an opportunity.  It seems like the best he'll do is get a backup job.  Maybe a place that runs and throws.  RG3 may not be that durable, so Washington seems like a possibility.  The 49ers run and throw as well.  So does Seattle.  None of these seem like places he'll end getting much playing time.

1. LCDWriter profile image96
      LCDWriterposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Living in Jacksonville the Tebow fever is pretty strong here.

Many think that since he is (relatively) a hometown boy, it would help to pick up sagging ticket sales.

But I really don't think Tebow is what the Jags need.  I like him personally but because his playing style is so different, I think he will have a hard time finding a fit.

What they (Jags) need is to throw out 90% of the team and start over.  Of course if they did this I guess why not add Tebow and just build the team around him.

I did notice Tebow is (or was) here on a speaking engagement at a private Christian school this week.

Wonder if he'll stop by the Jags' office?

My question is, what if Tebow gets hurt?  If you build a team around him, can you find a back-up that plays like he does or are you just out of luck?  This is part of what the other teams fear I think and why he is not being picked up.