jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Reasons LeBron Will Leave South Beach

1. ocbill profile image75
    ocbillposted 3 years ago

The Heat probably will not win because:

1. Wade's skills and hops have diminished, his knees are not going to let him play the way he used to
    2.) Bosh is not a guy you can count on for rebounding or points. 3 rebounds as a forward in the playoffs!!.  Bosh was always over-rated. I'd take so many other power forwards over this guy.
    3.) Chalmers is sometimes good and sometimes bad;
    4.) The Heat bench is getting older. Their 3s are not consistent.

LBJ will not be in South Beach after 2014 unless they do some trades to bring better supporting cast for LeBron. They would need to do this soon. Riles knows this so expect some changes this offseason for sure.

2. Paul Edmondson profile image
    Paul Edmondsonposted 3 years ago

Where else would he go?  The best bet is he stays with the Heat.

3. EJ Lambert profile image93
    EJ Lambertposted 3 years ago

LeBron has to think about catching Jordan and Kobe now.  It's all about legacy at this point.  He needs to find a team young enough and talented enough to help him complete his mission.

4. Alphadogg16 profile image87
    Alphadogg16posted 3 years ago

Lebron is a great player, even though I dont really care for him, you have to give credit where its due. I hope he never goes to Chicago. Id much rather see Derrick Rose win a Championship with the team the Bulls have developed over the past few years rather than fall into that "Super Team" category.

5. ocbill profile image75
    ocbillposted 3 years ago

I'd also like to see Rose and the Bulls win it. Everybody loves a comeback story, the guy is humble and you have a true team concept with defense. If the Bulls are healthy next year, I pick them to win it all.
    Finals update: Lebron is reverting back to who he was before 2012, a jump shooting, non-aggressive player.  How many times has he driven down the lane?  Are the Spurs defenders better than the Pacers or Bulls?  I don't think so. Like Danny Green said, "it is Lebron stopping LeBron more than us".

And don't get me started on Bosh who we always thought he was (not a prolific scorer, rebounder or defender). The Heat look like they are wilting in the humidity. History shows that a team which gets to the finals 3 years in a row is their last year. I can see it happening with the Heat as well. 
    The Spurs to me are one and done. They are still old at key positions and got lucky when OKC's Westbrook suffered an injury.

MJ - 6- 0 in Finals, 6 Finals MVPs
    Kobe - 5-2 in Finals, 1 Finals MVP
    Lebron 1-2, soon 1-3? or 2-2, - 1 Finals MVP