jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Peyton Manning and the Broncos Offense

1. Paul Edmondson profile image
    Paul Edmondsonposted 3 years ago

I don't remember seeing a game on TV where you could hear the quarterback talk and direct things as much as last night's Monday Night Game.  Peyton seems to be in full control of the offense.  Pretty fun to see someone at the top of their game after all these years.

Hurry Hurry (what does that call mean?).  Peyton says that a lot right before the ball is hiked.

2. abetterwaytolive profile image80
    abetterwaytoliveposted 3 years ago

Peyton Manning has reached the most elite tier of his profession. There are only a select few that have possessed the abilities that Peyton has. He has an unbelievably talented corps of receivers that make it look even easier for him. Their defense is also at the top level at the moment. What we are witnessing right now with Denver is pretty amazing. I am not hesitant to say that I believe Denver is in line to win a super bowl this year.

3. wavegirl22 profile image49
    wavegirl22posted 3 years ago

Denver sure is hard to beat. The Cowboys almost did it until Tony's evil twin showed up.

1. abetterwaytolive profile image80
      abetterwaytoliveposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Yeah, that was just a ridiculous game. 98 combined points? That is just unreal. Tony Romo put on quite a show against the best team in the league, but Peton did it again.