jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

Who do you favor to play in Super Bowl XLVIII?

1. bBerean profile image59
    bBereanposted 2 years ago

I know it's still early, but several teams have momentum.  To me, at the time of this post, the question appears to be "Who will face the Seahawks in the Super Bowl?"  Broncos?  49rs? Saints?   

I am not a rabid fan, but am paying more attention than usual this year.  I am not knowledgeable enough about most of the team's current situations to get in depth on the analysis, which is why I am asking, what do you think? 

Is there an under rated team flying under the radar in the middle of the pack, with potential for a Cinderella story?  Will the Seahawk's last game at Candlestick, Sunday 12/8, be a preview of Super Bowl 2014?

1. 0
      Deepes Mindposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I think the most likely team will be the Broncos

2. Silverspeeder profile image60
      Silverspeederposted 2 years ago in reply to this

We don't get much coverage of American football here in the UK unless you pay huge amounts of cash for pay per view channels.
      In the 80's and 90's we used to get many games live and always the superbowl from our free to air channels and I think the interest was greater here then.

We will get the high lights on late night television and I shall watch with interest as the Bronco's beat the Seahawks.

2. Zelkiiro profile image84
    Zelkiiroposted 2 years ago

The Super Bowl is no longer of any interest to me.

I've never cared about the game itself, the commercials are no longer entertaining, and the Halftime Show is always, always wrong.

3. pmarinov profile image81
    pmarinovposted 2 years ago

Denver broncos all the way. Despite dealing with injuries it's time for Payton Manning to win another one!

4. 0
    Beth37posted 2 years ago

1. bBerean profile image59
      bBereanposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I have heard they are artful, but alas baseball teams tend to not fair well in football games, even when allowed to use their bats.

1. 0
        Beth37posted 2 years ago in reply to this

Predators then.