What's the x-factor going in for both teams this upcoming superbowl?

1. Stevennix2001 profile image83
    Stevennix2001posted 2 years ago

We all know that the Broncos' are more than capable of scoring big numbers in the end zone, and we all know that the Seahawks are more than capable of shutting them down as well. 

But for me personally, I think the biggest x-factor for the seahawks will be their offense, and I'll tell you why and it's starts with 3 words:  "time of possession."  Manning is playing clutch right now in the playoffs, and the longer you give him a chance to be on the damn football field to put up big numbers, then chances he's going to end up finding a way to score against you.  Not to mention if the broncos control the time of possession, then eventually over time that old defense is going to get tired to where they might end up giving up quite a few plays.  Therefore the x-factor for the seahawks will be their offense controlling the time of possession to keep that other offense off the field, and to keep this a low scoring contest because i can guarantee you if this turns into a offensive shooting gallery, then wilson will lose to manning 99 times out of a 100 because he's not a great passer like manning is.

as for the broncos, i think they're biggest factor will be peyton manning.  If he's able to move the ball around the field the same way he did against new england, then I'm not even sure the seahawks could stop him.  however, if the defense contains manning's offense in any way, then it might be a bad game for the broncos. 

anyways, what are you're thoughts?  what do you think will be the x factor for both teams going in?