jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Tigers 66

1. Paul Edmondson profile image
    Paul Edmondsonposted 2 years ago

Every time Tiger is in contention, it makes me want to watch. Curious if others still feel this way about Tiger.

1. Stevennix2001 profile image83
      Stevennix2001posted 2 years ago in reply to this

I feel exactly the same way.  Although I hate golf in general because it's boring, but I'll watch it if tiger is about to win.  Whenever he doesn't win, or he's not even close to winning it, then I never watch golf.  To me, the only two golfers I ever used to love watching was him and Michelle Wie ( i think that's her name).  she was the asian girl that tried to play with the guys for awhile. I used to love watching her play, as I always used to root for her to defy the odds and end up playing with the guys, but that never happened.  Now, I'm hoping tiger beats jack nickolaus, but i'm starting to think that's never going to happen, but he still has a chance though.

2. rebekahELLE profile image91
    rebekahELLEposted 2 years ago

My new favorite to watch is Victor Dubuisson after seeing him play in the WGC a few weeks ago with Jason Day!  His interest in the game developed from watching Tiger.  He also thrives under pressure. 

I guess we'll see what happens this afternoon with Woods.

3. Jai Warren profile image83
    Jai Warrenposted 2 years ago

Tiger is golf...
    Whenever Tiger plays the TV ratings spike-up dramatically. I guess I'm old school. Jack, Arnie, Gary and Lee were players that had a certain charisma that the tour players today don't have for some reason. I do enjoy watching Mickelson and Bubba Watson. My favorite player today is Ian Poulter. My interest in watching golf doesn't begin until the week of the Masters. Even though I'm a Tiger fan I probably won't watch this weekend...