jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Is Hamilton a cheat?

1. 61
    sportsfan22posted 7 years ago

Lewis Hamilton was stripped of third place at Australian Grand Prix on Thursday for misleading stewards after the race.

Listen to this YouTube clip and post your comments if he is guilty or not?

2. Junkster profile image60
    Junksterposted 7 years ago

I've seen him overtaking when trulli spun off the course but not the re-overtaking by Trulli.

The thing with hamilton is he said one thing to the officials to get trulli punished then wen to the journalists and said he was told to pull over, which he was.

He hasn't cheated but he was a bit of a jackass for lying to the officials, and in the mad world of F1 regulations there's some sort of rule about that.  Keep your mouth shut in future, tax dodger!

3. Junkster profile image60
    Junksterposted 7 years ago

It was hilarious this weekend when he was interviewed asking what he felt about coming 7th, he replied with "I came 5th didn't I?" and then someone confirmed "yeah, you're now 7th" and he just said "Oh..." hahahahaha

4. footynut profile image60
    footynutposted 7 years ago

I wouldn't describe him as a cheat. I think that he made a huge mistake acting the way he did but I don't think it was his intention to cheat. He obviously has a huge desire to win...that's a major reason why he has been as successful as he has. He just has to be careful that this desire to be successful doesn't go too far and end up tarnishing his career. I think he has a great chance of winning multiple world championships if he concentrates on what he is good at and ensures he doesn't get caught up in other situations like this.