jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (13 posts)

Join Blue (Chelsea)Fans in celebrating their triumph over Liverpool.

1. accofranco profile image77
    accofrancoposted 7 years ago

After much said and done,the blues have done it again,outsourcing Liverpool who thought that breaking the Stanford Bridge has given them power over the blues.Long live Chelsea,long live Guus Hiddink,long live Ibrahimovic and long live all the Chelsea fans.Congrats!

1. Junkster profile image61
      Junksterposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I wonder how many Chelsea and for that matter Man United fans have even stepped near Stamford Bridge or Old Trafford?  Not many I hazard a guess.  Bunch of glory hunters.  Most of Chelsea's fans were "supporting" Arseal only a few years ago in the Henry years. 

Good luck to City though, give them everything you got!

2. rambo87 profile image59
      rambo87posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Did no one else pick up on how much of a rem the guy who started this forum is?!! Long live Ibrahimovic?!! Whats the Inter Milan striker got to do with anything? I think what you mean is Abramovich the Chelsea owner? Clearly a very basic football fan AccoFranco!

Ibrahimovic, HA! Anyway fair play to Chelsea for putting Liverpool out, great game but can't wait to see the reds push United all the way for the league title, YNWA!!!

accofrancoposted 7 years ago in reply to this

O my...it was a mis-spelling my dear brother.U know i was too excited that was y.

2. mugshot profile image75
    mugshotposted 7 years ago

It was an amazing match! My wife was frowning at me for jumping off my chair every 5 seconds!

GO CHELSEA!!

O O my...! I was watching it all alone,how i wished i had someone to celebrate it together with.I only phoned my dad who is a diehard Man U fan to brag a bit for him but he banged the phone on me,and up till now he has never picked my calls,funny dad!

3. 59
    badcompany99posted 7 years ago

Oi I am a diehard Manchester City fan so let's have some support for a City comeback against Hamburg on Thursday night, ok so I am a dreamer, sue me !!

I doubt Manchester can do that.Anyway good luck to u guys!

4. 59
    badcompany99posted 7 years ago

I was happy to see Chelsea win, I hate Liverpool more than Man Utd and I am a Man City fan. Love Barcelona though and go there on holiday, I almost feel half Catalonian. That's spelt wrong isn't it !

5. TravelMonkey profile image60
    TravelMonkeyposted 7 years ago

City do have a good team in the making, the first thing they need to do is sell that dummy spitting waste of space called Robinho. I have faith in our rivals that they can do well against Hamburg, always good to see English football dominating Europe.

ANyway, celebrate whilst you can because an in form Barca team look to extinguish any hopes you may have of reaching that semi final. Barca Chelsea games have always been entertaining so from a neutrals perspective I can't wait.

2-0 United tonight. C'MON UNITED!!!!!

Bit of a spelling mistake there, shouldn't it be:

sell that dummy spitting waste of space called Ronaldo.

6. accofranco profile image77
    accofrancoposted 7 years ago

I trust FC Porto, Man U must go today! No way for Ronaldo,no way for Rooney,no way for Tevez,no way for Vidic and no way out for Man u tonight.Man U must leave by force today.

*checks to see all the players mentioned actually play for Man Ure*

lol

Barca - Arsenal final, come on gooners! The only piece of silverware you can hope for this year! Get it done!

working