jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

NBA playoffs 2nd round: Will Huston Rockets defeat Los Angeles Lakers?

1. SeSharer profile image77
    SeSharerposted 7 years ago

I do believe that Ron Artist and Shawn Battier will freeze Kobe bryant in the 2nd round of west.
    Please share your comments.

2. SeSharer profile image77

Rockets never disapoint me coz them have beat la in game1 !

3. Rockwell Fitness profile image76
    Rockwell Fitnessposted 7 years ago

No way they are going to be the Lakers now.
    Yao has a broken foot and will miss the rest of the series.

1. SeSharer profile image77
      SeSharerposted 7 years ago in reply to this

You should have never said like this if you know the result of game 4...

4. SeSharer profile image77
  5. The Phil profile image60
    The Philposted 7 years ago

As good a team as the Rockets may be, I just do not think they will be able to stick it out through this series. It may even go to the gauntlet and be a complete 7 games. I do give the Rockets all due credit for the shalacking that they handed the Lakers on Sunday, but come on. The interior trio of Gasol, Bynum, and Odom is unmatched in the West. They all had sub-par games, but who really thinks that they will continue this trend through the rest of this series. Kobe will get his and the rest of the squad will fill in their roles as usual. The Rockets are running on an emotional high since finding out about Yao's injury.
    This will most likely be LA moving on 4-3.

6. LennyP profile image89
    LennyPposted 7 years ago

I really doubt Kobe will let his team lose. I see him rising up and doing whatever it takes to win.

It seems strange to say, but I think McGrady and Yao being out have made it a much harder matchup for the Lakers. The rockets are a faster and more physical team now plus I don't think many of the Lakers are taking them seriously.

7. Bruce Bostwick profile image73
    Bruce Bostwickposted 7 years ago

I don't expect it to happen.  It would be an upset to say the least.  Nobody would have been able to predict that.