Is Kevin Durant a coward for joining the Golden State Warriors?

1. Stevennix2001 profile image81
    Stevennix2001posted 6 months ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13088577_f520.jpg
    It seems like I'm in the minority here, but it seems like EVERYBODY is calling Kevin Durant a coward for leaving the Oklahoma City Thunder to join the Golden State Warriors.  Do you feel what he's  doing is the coward's way of chasing an NBA title?  Or do you think this is much ado about nothing?  Please discuss.

1. akiratoya13 profile image60
      akiratoya13posted 6 months ago in reply to this

From my friends discussion, it's still not 100% true..
      There no such thing as "coward's way" in NBA ( except for foul play ) . They just wanted to get the best, and they really do hard work to get that. So I think it's perfectly normal smile. At least, that's what I think. hehe

1. Stevennix2001 profile image81
        Stevennix2001posted 6 months ago in reply to this

Yeah I feel the same way.  And at least he's not being a dick about it like LeBron was when he took his talents to south beach by announcing his decision on a TV special hiding behind  the excuse of it's for charity even though it was really about stroking his massive ego. And months later, he had a preseason public party to promise the Heat fans that they'd win 8 titles with their new big 3, which never happened. 

At least, Kevin Durant isn't doing that, so I honestly don't see it as a big deal.  Besides, winning cures everything.  Once the Warriors start winning games with him, then this'll all be forgotten.

working