Candice Wiggins claims that she was bullied by lesbians in the WNBA

1. Stevennix2001 profile image82
    Stevennix2001posted 7 weeks ago

According to multiple sources, Candice Wiggins claimed she was bullied in the WNBA by lesbian players, and goes onto say that 98 percent of the players happen to be gay.  While there have been multiple retorts on the behalf of current wnba and women college coaches, ex wnba coaches, players (both current and former) and etc that have refuted this claim, there still seems to be a bit of controversy around it, yet most media outlets barely talk about it at all  This begs me to ask a question.

Do you believe this could be a case of Candice Wiggins displaying homophobic tendencies?  Or do you think that this is just another example of the left trying to reinforce it's authority on others?  I do apologize if I offend anyone in the LBGT community with this forum, as I have always been an advocate for gay rights.  This forum isn't meant as a way to vilify gay people in anyway, so I apologize if that's how this forum comes across.  I just barely found about this issue today, and thought it might make for an interesting topic to discuss.

2. psycheskinner profile image80
    psycheskinnerposted 7 weeks ago

I see one person making a claim, and no corroborating evidence so far.  FWIW.

I saw it on ESPN blaring across a sports bar.  I think that counts as coverage.

working