jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

Are the Cavs Done?

1. Jason Zimmerman profile image61
    Jason Zimmermanposted 7 years ago

I think if the rest of the players would stop watching LeBron, and Mo Williams play they might still be in this. It's not looking good.

1. Lgali profile image48
      Lgaliposted 7 years ago in reply to this

looks bad for cavs

2. Paul Edmondson profile image
    Paul Edmondsonposted 7 years ago

The NBA is a game of match ups and the Cavs just don't match up well with the Magic.

On offense, the Magic spread the floor, knock down threes and are more athletic on the inside.  What they lack in quickness or by missing a true point guard they make up in exceptional ball movement.

The Cavs are the quicker team on the perimeter, but seem to be waiting for Lebron to make every play by scoring or setting them up.  Just way too much offense running through Lebron.  They need one person to step up as a legitimate scorer and a third role player to knock down threes at a high percentage.  If this doesn't happen, it doesn't look good for them.

1. Lgali profile image48

really nice take

1. Jason Zimmerman profile image61
        Jason Zimmermanposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I totally agree Paul. Ilgaskis, and Verijo(sorry if spelling is'nt correct) hehe, are good at times, but it seems it never happens when they need it to. When they are up 20 they are good, but when their backs are to the wall they can't hit. Maybe that's why they get in those situations. They can't just let LeBron do it all cause it's been proved time and time again he can't do it alone. That's why this is truly a team game. Thank you for your reply Paul.

1. Lgali profile image48

I think they are back

working