jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Will Tim Lincecum Win 2 CY Young Awards in a Row?

1. marinealways24 profile image59
    marinealways24posted 8 years ago

Will Tim Lincecum Win 2 CY Young Awards in a Row?

One of the few hopes today in the baseball steroid era. Can he win his second CY in only his 2nd full year in baseball?

2. profile image54
    aroidsposted 8 years ago

tim lincecum is a stud... he will win his second cy young
    I though haren might have a chance but he beenn falling off...its lincecum to lose.

marinealways24posted 8 years ago in reply to this

I hope lincecum wins for my sake. I have about $500 in him. Has any started off as hot as Lincecum in their first 3 seasons?

3. profile image54
    aroidsposted 8 years ago

well for my sake I hope he wins for you but doesn't for my main rival in our fantasy pool.

Dr. K(wight gooden)  started off pretty hot if not hotter.
    But sooner he's going to have to pitch for contct because striking out guys like this just kills your arm.

marinealways24posted 8 years ago in reply to this

Yes, I get nervous putting money on pitchers. The can be great one day and blow out their arm on the other day.

4. jbgunn profile image61
    jbgunnposted 7 years ago

My redbirds are looking to add two names to the list of potential Cy Young candidates. Wainwright and Carp. Carp has been on FIRE as of late. What do you think?

marinealways24posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Definately Carpenter, I think Wainwright has too many losses to wins. I love Pujols, best hitter in baseball, hands down. I have to say, I hope Carpenter falls off, I have money on Lincecum. lol

working