jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (22 posts)

Super Bowl Predictions?

1. Drew Breezzy profile image81
    Drew Breezzyposted 7 years ago

What are your 2010 super bowl predictions?

2. Eaglekiwi profile image73
    Eaglekiwiposted 7 years ago

Weeeeeeell

Hubbys from Pa...so yea the guys in yellow pants smile

3. 0
    sandra rinckposted 7 years ago

Chargers and Seattle would give me a heart attack and would be the game of a life time for me.

My real prediction is the Chargers and Steelers.

1. RooBee profile image83
      RooBeeposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I second that.

2. Drew Breezzy profile image81
      Drew Breezzyposted 7 years ago in reply to this

They are both in the AFC therefore they can't play each other in the super bowl opps :0

1. 0
        sandra rinckposted 7 years ago in reply to this

WHAAAAA!!!!!! Didn't they play each other last year?  -edit- I was thinking of the play offs my bad.

4. Ron Montgomery profile image60
    Ron Montgomeryposted 7 years ago

Manning Bowl

Colts Giants

5. tksensei profile image59
    tksenseiposted 7 years ago

Both Mannings will be sharing a beer and watching the Super Bowl from the world's most expensive trailer.

1. Ron Montgomery profile image60
      Ron Montgomeryposted 7 years ago in reply to this

No, I'm sure Archie and Olivia will be there in person to watch their sons.  Tom Brady will be using the trailer to house his 15 illegitimate children.

1. tksensei profile image59
        tksenseiposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Oh? Are there 13 more actresses/supermodels we haven't heard of?

6. 0
    sandra rinckposted 7 years ago

New prediction

Chargers vs. New England.

Same problem.  Are you really a football fan or are you making this up? yikes

1. 0

Hey watch your mouth, just because I watch it and love it doesn't mean I know everything there is to know about it. 

Sh*t, I still have friends give me a hard time about cheering for both teams at one time.  I can really piss off the best of them. big_smile

I got a one track mind the Chargers, Seahawks, Vikings and sometimes the Cowboys. ;P

Hey, don't take any crap from friends for cheering on both teams; just tell'em you bet the over!

1. 0

Okay, but what is "the over"?  LOL,

7. Ron Montgomery profile image60
    Ron Montgomeryposted 7 years ago

If you're gambling on football you can bet on the total number of points scored by both teams being less than or more than the over / under.

For instance on November 15, the Colts will play the Patriots and the odds makers will probably establish the over /under at about 45.  The Colts will score 40 points and the Patriots will struggle to get 6.  Adding the Colts 40 + the Patriots 6 gives you 46 total points.  Betting the over in this case would be wise.

1. 0

Ah ha!  Now you talking.  I don't gamble so... but I like the tip.  You are my hero.  big_smile

You're too easy............I like that wink

8. RooBee profile image83
    RooBeeposted 7 years ago

Yeah, I was dreaming too. If the Chargers can get PAST the Steelers, we'll be in. Duh. smile

9. The Scarecrow profile image60
    The Scarecrowposted 7 years ago

Steelers and Cards, again. Cards look great, and the Steelers are the STEELERS!!!, at the end of the game it will be the Sevenburg Steelers. Although it doesnt sound as flashy as Sixburg. I have already started to wave my Terrible Towel!!!!

10. The Scarecrow profile image60
    The Scarecrowposted 7 years ago

Steelers and Cards, again. Cards look great, and the Steelers are the STEELERS!!!, at the end of the game it will be the Sevenburg Steelers. Although it doesnt sound as flashy as Sixburg. I have already started to wave my Terrible Towel!!!!

11. dc2004 profile image59
    dc2004posted 7 years ago

Go Steelers

working