jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

superbowl 2008

1. 61
    mickeygottoposted 9 years ago

REDSKINS VS CHARGERS

2. Paul Edmondson profile image
    Paul Edmondsonposted 9 years ago

Still have a shot with the chargers, but I don't think it looks to good for them.

3. mdonovin profile image60
    mdonovinposted 9 years ago

Lets go GIANTS!

4. Paul Edmondson profile image

If you haven't been following the other football picking threads, I've been red hot.  I can't remember the last time I picked this many winners in a row.  OK, enough tooting my own horn.

What's your superbowl pick?  Where's the game?

5. mdonovin profile image60
    mdonovinposted 9 years ago

The game is in Arizona and the point spread has come down to 12 in NY area.  Brady is walking around in an air boot/cast and I just know the Pats are feeling a little anxious about
    A-the undefeated record and
    B- playing the red hot Giants again
    big_smile

6. Paul Edmondson profile image

It's hard to tell how banged up he is.  He doesn't move all that well, so I'm not that worried about the foot.  12 points is a lot.  I'd take the Giants with the points, although I'll take the Pats to win.

7. jormins profile image60
    jorminsposted 9 years ago

My pick is Patriots 31-17, but based on my record this playoffs I wouldn't recommend any reader running to Vegas just yet with my pick.  I had the Skins taking out the Giants on Wildcard Weekend.

This is going to be a tough game for me, I hate the Patriots almost as much as I hate the Giants.

Hey Paul what's the word on LT?  I'm seeing some people saying he wasn't hurt that bad not to play but no proof just opinion.  Any news from the West Coast about LT?

8. Paul Edmondson profile image

I haven't followed LT.  It's funny, once the NFL season ends, I start following college recruiting.

9. jimmythejock profile image82
    jimmythejockposted 9 years ago

Point of interest, is it true that one of the hotshot players this year is a Scotsman, i heard it from a friend but wasn't sure......jimmy

working