jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

how to use Photo Shop?

1. 60
    tina.posted 7 years ago

I'm a newbie in HUB also new in playing computer,I love playing golf and painting.but my painting skill is poor.I know a software called photo shop can help me to embelish my painting.so I have downloaded some courses but stil can not use it expertly. so here i want to ask some help.any suggestion is ok

1. csd1509 profile image75
      csd1509posted 7 years ago in reply to this

photoshop is not a program you can learn by playing around yourself however fotoshop has a lot of tuturials on youtube, forums, adobe site.. just google tutorials for fotoshop and you get endless ways to start learning! good luck

2. 0
    cosetteposted 7 years ago

you might try adobe's web site, or message forums. photoshop is pretty complex...many places, especially forums, post screen shots and step-by-step instructions for different procedures.

3. thranax profile image60
    thranaxposted 7 years ago

Lol, if people could learn photoshop that easily, then graphic designers wouldn't exist.

PS: this forum should be in the Technology or Art Category.

4. 60
    jay raneposted 7 years ago

I think photoshop is not that easy,but also not hard.if you really like it,it's a continuing learning process for you,don't give up,have some lessons or download some courses are both useful i think!!good luck