jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (14 posts)

Attention NFL Team Owners! Need a QB...Take Romo

1. Michael Willis profile image78
    Michael Willisposted 7 years ago

Guaranteed to throw the ball to your players. Especially at inappropiate times of a game.

Ooops...forgot...that is when the player is for the OTHER team! lol

1. profile image0
      mtsi1098posted 7 years ago in reply to this

I know...he played terrible last night...next week will be better

2. manlypoetryman profile image67
      manlypoetrymanposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Ouch! Maybe...just maybe...the Texans will have a good year! What they did to the Titans-on the road-helps me feel a little better. Too many times...I sat in my chair watching what you experienced with a Houston team...Michael Willis. Don't be too worried...It's still early in the season!!!

2. dohn121 profile image87
    dohn121posted 7 years ago

Being a Giants fan, I of course don't like Dallas, but I really have to say that Romo has one of the quickest releases in the game today.  A few sports commentators rivaled it as being Marino-like...He just makes bad decisions much of the time.  His QB rating was something like 29 yesterday.

1. profile image0
      mtsi1098posted 7 years ago in reply to this

I think normally he makes good decisions but he has a slight problem with consistency smile

3. Paul Edmondson profile image
    Paul Edmondsonposted 7 years ago

I like Romo's physical tools, but I think he lacks a bit of the mental toughness and intangibles.  Emmit Smith called him out on leadership a while back and I think he Emmit is on the money.  Some guys have all the talent, but are just missing that thing that makes them great.

4. profile image0
    sneakorocksolidposted 7 years ago

Saddle sore in Dallas allready?

5. MikeNV profile image71
    MikeNVposted 7 years ago

I watched the coyboys giants game... and one thing is clear.  Eli Manning is simply a much more accurate quarterback. Nothing against Romo... he's okay, but Manning is simply better.

6. Michael Willis profile image78

The Texans sure put on an offensive show this past Sunday. I loved watching it on TV.

1. manlypoetryman profile image67

Now...if they could just keep that going through the entire season...You'll be able to hear all cheering out loud...all the way clear to Dallas!

7. Michael Willis profile image78

I hope the Texans get Slaton into a groove. They need him to come alive in the game. He has struggled so far. And having Slaton on one of my fantasy football teams, I really want him to do better.

1. manlypoetryman profile image67

I REALLY want him to do better...as well! I hope he gets his "groove" on...

2. dutchman1951 profile image58
      dutchman1951posted 7 years ago in reply to this

I am in nashville, (Titans) But I have to give the Texans credit. That QB they got...that kids got stamina and tallent, he just keeps bringing it back to ya. They played well, very

P.S. Take Vince Young, please!

8. europewalker profile image82
    europewalkerposted 7 years ago

Romo is a total failure, he has to go!

working