jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Congratulations New York! All 3 of its NFL teams won yesterday!

1. dohn121 profile image88
    dohn121posted 7 years ago

The Buffalo Bills, New York Jets, and New York Giants ALL WON YESTERDAY!!!  It's important to note that the Jets, on the shoulders of rookie QB Mark Sanchez finally beat Tom Brady and the Patriots at home after losing to them 8 consecutive times IN New York and the Giants beat the Dallas Cowboys in their home opener, in Dallas' inaugural game for their new $1.2 billion stadium in front of a crowd of 105,000 fans!  Go Big Blue!!!

2. 61
    BadCoposted 7 years ago

I love the NY Giants, used to win loads on them before I gave up gambling smile

dohn121posted 7 years ago in reply to this

That's great to hear, my friend.  No wonder we get along so well wink  I'm just glad we stuck it to Jerry Jones and his Cowgirls yesterday on their opening day for their new stadium...I remember years ago (when I was a wee lad) when Dallas smacked us, 35-0 in a season opener.  The Dallas Cowboys purposely ran up the scoreboard with Jerry Jones heckling from his glass balcony with a glass of wine in his hand...What goes around come around big_smile

3. Tom Cornett profile image62
    Tom Cornettposted 7 years ago

It was a great game last night....Go Giants!  smile

Yeah, that was a heartpounder, wasn't it Tom?  Funny thing, the Dallas coach tried freezing our kicker but failed.  He hit both game-winning field goals before and after he called a timeout lol

4. TamCor profile image81
    TamCorposted 7 years ago

We were defintitely on the edge of our seats last night, during that Giants/Cowboys game, wow!  And yeah, the kicker sure showed that coach, hahaha! big_smile

Now, tonight we get to watch the Colts play--two great teams in a row...can you tell we're Manning fans?lol

Absolutely, Tammy.  I'm listening to The Herd with Colin Cowherd, who admitted that there aren't 5 NFL QBs that he trusts with the football when behind with less than 2 minutes left in the game...Both Manning boys are on that coveted list.  Eli is best in play action and when he's behind.  Mario Manningham became a star last night!  I'm amped about the Giants' chances this year!  I'll definitely root for Big Brother tonight!

5. Paul Edmondson profile image
    Paul Edmondsonposted 7 years ago

It was cool to see Mario break out like that last night, especially with the other issues surrounding NYG receivers.

Still haven't seen the Jets highlights.  Did Sanchez play well - His former USC mates could have used him Saturday.