jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

Anyone for tennis?

1. tomtheledge profile image61
    tomtheledgeposted 7 years ago

I am passionate about tennis and would like to know of other people who share this opinion, enjoy the sport or want to improve. Or if you have any questions about the sport.

2. profile image0
    wordscribe41posted 7 years ago

Favorite, favorite sport.  Played for years...  Injured my knee though from playing, and 5 knee surgeries later I'll never be able to play like I used to.  Clay courts are easier on my knee though.  We're teaching our kids to play now, that is a LOT of fun.  Great post.  smile

tomtheledgeposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thanks. Check out something called the E-cell on google to help with your knees my uncle invented it. Good to hear that your kids are playing tennis too we need more youngsters in the game. If you would like any tips to help progress your kids faster at tennis then please give me a message. I currently work as a Professional Tennis coach and love to spread the love of the game. smile

3. Colebabie profile image60
    Colebabieposted 7 years ago

I play on Wednesdays with my dad. I'm not very good, but its always fun smile

4. zadrobi profile image60
    zadrobiposted 7 years ago

I love tennis. Know any funny tennis lingo?

tomtheledgeposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Awesome. Erm, off the top of my head i know that the oldest full time tennis player is called alex swetka and he is 92 years old, now that is good going.
      The only reall funny thing that happens in Tennis in England is that Andy Murray keeps losing.

5. profile image0
    wordscribe41posted 7 years ago

Thanks, Tom.  I will check it out.  I appreciate your offer, they LOVE playing.  Beg us almost daily.  smile

working