jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

What was your first camping trip like without your folks?

1. 0
    sneakorocksolidposted 7 years ago

No help packing, planing, or executing totally your baby.

1. dohn121 profile image88
      dohn121posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Let's see...I fell into the lake while fishing and then tried drying my jeans in the firepit and burnt them instead.  Had a little too much (in the words of the musical guru Kanye West) "sippy-sippy" and so got into a fight with ALL of my friends and began chasing them through the woods and guess where my jeans were?

The next morning we proceeded to walk back home and me with my burnt, torn, and beer-battered jeans to the house 5 miles away...Why didn't we have marshmallows instead? hmm

2. Catherine R profile image78
      Catherine Rposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Slept in a ditch outside the tent after one beer too many!  Not a good memory........ Luckily it was a long time ago!

1. dohn121 profile image88
        dohn121posted 7 years ago in reply to this

That must have been the pits lol Sorry, Catherine, I couldn't help myself big_smile

2. dejajolie profile image61
    dejajolieposted 7 years ago

well every Memorial weekend, a bunch of my female friends go camping. The first time I joined, it rained, there was a hole in the tent, I woke up wet and to a bunch of food in the tent (after being told there was a bear in the area and to always keep food in a seperate tent) I started crying (was prob drunk from all the vodka soaked fruit), I slept in the car. Needless to say I have gone since and plan to go next year. It gets better everytime, and I got a new tent...wink

3. 0
    L. Andrew Marrposted 7 years ago

4. 0
    ralwusposted 7 years ago