jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (9 posts)

What National Park is your favorite and what one do you want to see?

1. 0
    sneakorocksolidposted 7 years ago

I love Grand Canyon, and I want to see the redwoods!

2. dohn121 profile image88
    dohn121posted 7 years ago

Definitely Yellowstone National Park first and foremost.  The Florida Everglades is second.  I've been to the Grand Canyon three times (including West Canyon and the Skywalk) and still can't get enough.  The redwoods I'm sure would be awesome too.  I would love to see the Pacific Northwest one day.

1. Catherine R profile image79
      Catherine Rposted 7 years ago in reply to this

The Tsikkamma Park in South Africa on the Garden Route is one of the most beautiful spots - as is Wilsons Prom here in Australia that I wrote a hub on.  I am dying to get to Grand Canyon now.......

1. dohn121 profile image88
        dohn121posted 7 years ago in reply to this

No need to go too far--I wrote a hub on its West Rim smile

3. spease profile image83
    speaseposted 7 years ago

Glacier is by far my favorite.  Yellowstone is nice, the grand canyon and everglades are also great.  Glacier is breathtaking.  I want to get to Yosemite sometime.

4. kerryg profile image86
    kerrygposted 7 years ago

Yellowstone is my favorite, especially the Lamar Valley and Canyon areas, and the one I really want to see is Glacier. I haven't been there since I was a young girl and don't remember it very well.

While I'm up there, I also hope to make it to Banff and/or Jasper. I've been within sight of Canada multiple times but have never actually been there and I would like to remedy that!

5. R.Edwards profile image79
    R.Edwardsposted 7 years ago

Not sure about any specific parks...but definately want to visit the Kenya reserve and marshlands.

I've heard Yellowstone was amazing and would make for a great expedition...also the Amazon jungles and Everglades.

and where did the "man who lives with bears" stay? Keystone I think? not sure...

6. 0
    Crazdwriterposted 7 years ago

I loved Yellowstone and the Grand Canyon smile but truthfully I would love to visit them all, the ones I haven't and the ones I have would love to see them all! smile if I had the money to travel lmao

7. bgpappa profile image85
    bgpappaposted 7 years ago

Yosemite, hands down.  At least to the few I have been to.