jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (13 posts)

Poetry in motion

1. 0
    cosetteposted 7 years ago

Kurt Warner and Larry Fitzgerald....especially Larry Fitzgerald. that man is a positive force for the Arizona Cardinals. 

finally, the Cardinals have something to be proud of.

p.s. we spanked Seattle yesterday! now on to those pesky Giants... big_smile

1. EYEAM4ANARCHY profile image92
      EYEAM4ANARCHYposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Let's not get carried away just yet.

1. manlypoetryman profile image70
        manlypoetrymanposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I love to ssee an "underdog" team...do well! That's a way of life down in Houston...you have to always hope the "underdog" team will do well! I'm hoping to see that this year out of the Texans....(Please!  yikes)

1. dutchman1951 profile image60
          dutchman1951posted 7 years ago in reply to this

well, you guys can have the Titans back!!!!!!!!!.....lol
          talk about underdogs! discrasefull, man!

2. tksensei profile image62
        tksenseiposted 7 years ago in reply to this

That's not a spanking. 59-0 is a spanking!

2. Paul Edmondson profile image
      Paul Edmondsonposted 7 years ago

Do you think Matt Leinart will develop into a great quarterback?  Sitting behind Warner should be good for him.  I know he doesn't have the strongest arm, but I still think he'll turn into a decent QB.

1. EYEAM4ANARCHY profile image92
        EYEAM4ANARCHYposted 7 years ago in reply to this

No. There's a reason he's sitting behind Kurt Warner.

3. zadrobi profile image60
      zadrobiposted 7 years ago

You better hope dohn doesn't see this thread. He will have something to say about the cardinals playing his Giants.. maybe even a little smack talk.

1. wavegirl22 profile image48
        wavegirl22posted 7 years ago in reply to this

everyone needs to go a little easy on dohn tonight. . yesterday it was the Giants and tonight it was the Yankees......

Giants will be back ..

and LA just made a series out of it at least.. . which i have a feeling dohn is not toooo happy about ;(

4. 0

the funny thing is, i have also loved the NY Yankees my whole life....when they played the Diamondbacks in the world series the year we beat them, i had no idea who to root for. i also love the Giants because of Eli Manning...but i'll be cheering on the Cardinals. i hope they don't disappoint ;_;

yes i do. we were just talking about that yesterday, in fact.

5. R.Edwards profile image77
      R.Edwardsposted 7 years ago

Definately good to see new teams become viable threats each season. Teams like Chicago, Cinncinnatti and the Dolphins are also fun to watch win, however you're on the nose with Kurt Warner & Larry Fitzgerald. None better!

6. 0

Larry seems so positive on and off the field. did you know he drives a Bentley? my favorite car big_smile

7. 0

good point. maybe just a b***h-slap wink