jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

ANDRE AGASSI used crystal meth during his playing career

1. fishskinfreak2008 profile image33
    fishskinfreak2008posted 6 years ago

2. jOverley profile image59
    jOverleyposted 6 years ago

Have you forgotten that the our Nation's attention span is akin to a Goldfish's? MANY athletes have admitted using drugs. Is this admission any worse than, say, Randy Moss smoking marijuana? Manny Ramirez using Steroids? Not to judge you, but it seems like your use of all caps seems to show that because he used METH (ohh..... scary, hard drugs!!! NOOOOOOOO), it makes him less than. I actually admire his courage to admit it. I can't judge his motives for divulging it (possibly to sell books, who really knows?), but I also can't judge the man.
    Just my $0.02

3. Jackson Riddle profile image69
    Jackson Riddleposted 6 years ago

Does he still play tennis lol?

4. jOverley profile image59
    jOverleyposted 6 years ago

not professionally, no. it is quite funny how our media sources (don't) work. when i first thought about it, after hearing it on the news, my mind went to performance enhancing drugs. If you think about it, meth is a stimulant... i may just have to be amongst the sheep and read his book now to find out........ AHHHHHHHHH

5. earnestshub profile image86
    earnestshubposted 6 years ago

A great bloke and a great tennis player. If he cheated and admits it that will not change my view of him.
    If he took them recreationally then it is no ones business and he should not have told.

6. mcbean profile image82
    mcbeanposted 6 years ago

All the other players must have really sucked if he was winning on performance decreasing drugs

7. europewalker profile image80
    europewalkerposted 6 years ago

Why bring it up now? Too much information, some things should be kept to yourself.