jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (12 posts)

Oregon 42; USC 20

1. fishskinfreak2008 profile image30
    fishskinfreak2008posted 7 years ago

USC's run of Pac-10 titles is clearly over now

2. drej2522 profile image85
    drej2522posted 7 years ago

Yessss!...Penn State fan here!

3. Jonathan Janco profile image80
    Jonathan Jancoposted 7 years ago

USC is completely and ridiculously overrated . . . even more than Ohio St. Oregon has not been given enough credit because their QB was a 5th stringer last season. It's about time the Trojans got whooped. By the way, it was 47 to 20, not 42.

1. fishskinfreak2008 profile image30
      fishskinfreak2008posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Sorry. Just surprised that USC got whupped

1. 0
        cosetteposted 7 years ago in reply to this

me too. i always thought they were the team to beat. well, one of them anyway.

1. 0
          A Texanposted 7 years ago in reply to this

USC? The team to beat? Yep, we like beating them, they are the team to beat. Now its on to Florida!

Hook Em

2. Jonathan Janco profile image80
        Jonathan Jancoposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Didn't mean to be overzealous. I'm a huge Oregon fan and, quite frankly, I'm still riding the high.

4. Newsclipper profile image78
    Newsclipperposted 7 years ago

Man, that was almost painful to watch yesterday. Pete Carroll looked a bit older and a bit defeated by the end of that game. It was a nice run while it lasted.

5. Jonathan Janco profile image80

USC is simply NOT a top ten caliber team. And I think the BCS has babied them for long enough. While they're at it, they could tell Ohio St. to play some real teams.

6. Jonathan Janco profile image80

Besides, how can you call yourself a #5 team when your opponent outruns your entire offensive production. Oregon's rush offense was 391yds. USC's total offense was 327yds.

7. Williamjordan profile image59
    Williamjordanposted 7 years ago

Anybody found any pics of this game I could not the Ducks quacked all over USC the most overrated team ever.

8. EYEAM4ANARCHY profile image92
    EYEAM4ANARCHYposted 7 years ago

I only caught he second half of this game and I usually don't bother with college, but I liked it.

working