jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (10 posts)

Its time for the NFL Week 10 Predictions

1. wavegirl22 profile image48
    wavegirl22posted 6 years ago

Week 10 starts the true playoff push. A team 1-7 can still mathematically make it to the postseason and a team 8-0 can miss it. Each game from here on out is super important for this week picks and predictions are full of playoff implications, and should be a fun ride.

There is no thing as a sure pick but the Jets look like an easy pick this week, then again so have the Giants in the last 4 . .good thing for the Big Blue they have a bye this week.

And the Pats have been dominant as of late but the Colts keep finding ways to win ..  So will the Colts experience their first loss of the season?

Are the Cowboys going to show us that they deserve the top place in the NFC East?

Will Pittsburgh continue to be 4th quarter winners?

Can the Titans dreaded wonder have a 2000 yard rushing season??

Will will still be referring to New Orleans as the home of the Undefeated Saints  . .or can the Rams take that title and this game?

And why is it that the Primetime game on Monday features Cleveland? I think if you ask Jamal Lewis he probably has the same question (among alot of other things) on his mind . .

2. ShyneIV profile image60
    ShyneIVposted 6 years ago

Pittsburgh is rounding into shape and their game against Cincy is a statement game. Coach Tomlin as a saying:" It's a 5 star match up because we're in it". Come Sunday, it'll be a 5 star bcuz of Cincy. The AFC North is up for grabs.

Can Romo continue to take care of the ball? That's what every Cowboys fan is wondering. Hell They are trying to convince themselves he will. Packers should be a good test for to answer that question.

Will the Jets continue to keep talking smack but not back it up? That's what I want to know. So much for them going to the Super Bowl after a 3-0 start.

There are two teams that have a good shot at beating the Saints: Patriots and Falcons (in Atlanta). The other teams are way too flawed in my opinion.

1. EYEAM4ANARCHY profile image93
      EYEAM4ANARCHYposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I'm picking Tampa Bay to pull the upset. WTF, the Saints have been looking ahead to New England for a month now.

If not, they get blown out by the Patriots.

1. wavegirl22 profile image48
        wavegirl22posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Im with you Eye, there is nothing more I would love to see than Tampa Bay put another win in their column! Plus Im rooting for Josh!

3. wavegirl22 profile image48

Shyne. . looks like it is just me and you watching the games this weekend .. .and to think its week 10 with playoffs in the air. .. guess it really is time to play basketball .. .

no fun round here and i can play with you in so many other more fun places heheheheh

4. wavegirl22 profile image48

who does it better than the Colts???

the bengals?

what a great ending to a soso day!

5. ShyneIV profile image60
    ShyneIVposted 6 years ago

Colts won a huge game!!! Brady seemed deflated in the post game conference, great game al over.

6. Fr FtBll Fnz profile image61
    Fr FtBll Fnzposted 6 years ago

Well, since I'm coming into this one late, I can just make one prediction.  Baltimore over the Browns, by at least 10 points.  I'm pretty confident with that.

7. R.Edwards profile image79
    R.Edwardsposted 6 years ago

All I have to say is, if anyone remembers last season, the Redskins were 6-2 heading into week 9, and lost six of their last 8 to end up missing the post season.

This year, the Redskins are 2-6 heading into the 9th week, after winning last week against Denver, and scoring 27 points (the highest point total under Jim Zorn in 21 games), I'm looking for them to pull out a second half surge to push them into the post season with a wild card seating.

The Skins will beat the Cowboys this weekend (always is a good game between these two teams)and win 7 of their next 8 games to end the season at 9-7, hopefully the Giants or Eagles will falter enough to allow the Skins entry.

I think we can sweep the Cowboys (which is not a big surprise if you follow this historic rivalry), and get 1 win against the Eagles to even the series at 1-1; no, the Eagles will not sweep the Skins, not happening.

8. EYEAM4ANARCHY profile image93
    EYEAM4ANARCHYposted 6 years ago

Sorry, but I think it's more likely the Redskins will be about 4-11 heading into week 17.