Iverson is going into Retirement

1. wavegirl22 profile image50
    wavegirl22posted 6 years ago

Larry Brown where are you? Iverson and former coach Larry Brown were the driving forces in the Sixers reaching the 2000-01 NBA Finals. Iverson was named league MVP for his efforts, as well as MVP of the all-star game, while Brown earned NBA Coach of the Year honors that season.

He brought a lot of excitement here,Brown said.  accomplished a lot of unbelievable things.

And from what I have read .. Brown knows how to coach this talent.

2. jobister profile image60
    jobisterposted 6 years ago

I am going to miss Iverson. I used to live in Philly when Iverson was there and he had a big following. I remember going to games just to watch him break someone's ankles. He was awesome to watch, I saw his statement about retirement and I think it is only temporary and I think he will be back before the season is over. He just wants to start for a team rather play as a back up coming off of the bench. He is a starter and for someone who has been around for 14 years he is still very quick can hang with the young guns out in the league now. Hopefully he will be back with a good team and win a championship before he retires for good.