jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

GO SAINTS!

1. the Blue sun profile image62
    the Blue sunposted 7 years ago

The unbeaten saints dominates again after all the proof, thier are still none beleivers, but know thiers no chance for that now that were 11-0 still unbeaten. The beat down of the Pats should make a very big statement,which I believe that this game was over rated the Pats is not a dynasty anymore. Thats the pass now looking forward to the Redskins, with our balance attack, I believe they will have the same problem,they will also self destruct.They have to many weapons that will cause confusions this will be a major concern on both sides of the ball for the Redskins, looking at the margin Saints win by 28 pionts are better..the Blue Sun!.........................................................................

2. rsmallory profile image83
    rsmalloryposted 7 years ago

I was glad to see the saints win. I dislike TB beyond measure.

3. fishtiger58 profile image81
    fishtiger58posted 7 years ago

I am a Bears fan but as we all know they stink this year. I am rooting for the Saints to go all the way.

1. the Blue sun profile image62
      the Blue sunposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thank you for your support these saints looking for a great season, down here in the south were looking forward to it.

working