jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (15 posts)

colts

1. profile image60
    matsplat15posted 7 years ago

do u think the colts are gonna remain undefeated for the remaining of the season

1. alexandriaruthk profile image51
      alexandriaruthkposted 7 years ago in reply to this

i think so and peyton will be the MVP

2. rsmallory profile image83
    rsmalloryposted 7 years ago

I am not sure, but one thing is for certain-you never know what's going to happen when Payton is on the field!

3. Ron Montgomery profile image60
    Ron Montgomeryposted 7 years ago

It's not a goal for them, and nobody is really challenging them for home field, so it's doubtful.  They face several desperate teams over the next few games and it's almost Jim Sorgi time.

4. profile image62
    Stevie Eposted 7 years ago

I Like the Phoenix Cardinals,As well as the San Fransico 49s.What are your thoughts about that.

1. R.Edwards profile image78
      R.Edwardsposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Phoenix??? lol.

5. Ron Montgomery profile image60
  6. getitrite profile image80
    getitriteposted 7 years ago

I think they made it through the most difficult teams with skill and some luck, but their remaining games could be their easiest.

7. jobister profile image60
    jobisterposted 7 years ago

They will most likely start benching players in a next week or so and the outcome will probably will be a loss. Super Bowl is more important than a perfect record. Although they've won 20+ regular season games right?

8. profile image62
    Stevie Eposted 7 years ago

I Love watching the UFC and Ultimate fighter.What are your thoughts.

9. ShyneIV profile image61
    ShyneIVposted 7 years ago

Indy needs to play their starters the full 16 games. The years they failed to do so, they lost in their first playoff game. The one year when the starters played the full 16 games, they won the Super Bowl. With that said, 16-0 would be real tough. I think they slip up at JAX on Dec. 17th (Thursday night game)

1. Ron Montgomery profile image60
      Ron Montgomeryposted 7 years ago in reply to this

A lot of people agree with that.  They would all backtrack if Peyton got hurt in a meaningless game.

10. ShyneIV profile image61
    ShyneIVposted 7 years ago

Colts handle Titans. Next week it's on against Denver. Should make for a great chess match

11. kingis profile image80
    kingisposted 7 years ago

Colts are looking very good.  Considering all of the injuries on the defensive side of the ball, the Colts D has been outstanding.  I think their win over the Titans, puts the Colts in position to run the table and finish the regular season undefeated.

12. Ron Montgomery profile image60

The Colts are good.  I like them.

working