jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

1. Granny's House profile image73
    Granny's Houseposted 6 years ago

I have been an Eagles fan forever. My whole family are Eagles fans. Not fair weather fans either. We do not hide our Eagles jerseys or whatever because they aren;t doing good! Like some people I know do.

1. drej2522 profile image85
      drej2522posted 6 years ago in reply to this

same here...I'm just an around Philly Fan! I was happy to finally appreciate a championship last year with the Phillies! It was an odd feeling. smile

2. jobister profile image61
    jobisterposted 6 years ago

Eagles rule! cowboys drool!

3. SimeyC profile image88
    SimeyCposted 6 years ago

When I came to the US, I decided to get into the 'Football' thing! Living in South Jersey I had three choices - Jets, Giants and Eagles. At the time the Eagles went something like 2-12 or at least had a really poor season (there were less teams back then) - so I went for the underdog.

I've supported them since then through thick and thin...and always will!

It's fun in our house though -Giants, Vikings are the other teams supported.....

4. Len Cannon profile image89
    Len Cannonposted 6 years ago

I was at the Redskins game last week, got a little rowdy.  They manage to drive me nuts but i love them all the same.

5. jobister profile image61
    jobisterposted 6 years ago

Yup Eagles can make you either love them one week and hate them the next week.

6. EYEAM4ANARCHY profile image94
    EYEAM4ANARCHYposted 6 years ago

I sat in a crowded sports book with an Eagles jersey on in the darkest days of the Kotite era.