jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (12 posts)

Drew Breezy: I told you so!!!

1. R.Edwards profile image79
    R.Edwardsposted 7 years ago

Drew Breezy said: "Ally (Alabama) barely beat Auburn. If you seriously think Alabama can BLOW OUT the Gators your a fan on crack."

...my head hurts from all this CRACK!!!! Ouuuuuchhhh!!! lol, see told you it wouldn't be a good game.

Nick Saban took away all the big gain plays and limited Tebow in his scrambles...it was an easy pick from the start.

Where did I have my predicted score? I think it was like, 41-23???

32-13...not tooooo shabby!

2. Rayalternately profile image61
    Rayalternatelyposted 7 years ago

no idea who any of the people you mention are or what the game is, but that's great (or terrible), depending on whether you're for or against any of that. big_smile

3. Michael Willis profile image77
    Michael Willisposted 7 years ago

'Bama looked really good tonight in that game! The Bama defense held the Gators in check.

4. Paul Edmondson profile image
    Paul Edmondsonposted 7 years ago

Alabama played a heck of a game.  Texas vs Alabama for the championship.  I feel a little bad for Cincinnati, TCU, and Boise St.  Run the table and don't even get a chance.

Obama could win back some approval points if he can persuade the powers that be that college football needs a playoff:)

R.Edwardsposted 7 years ago in reply to this

yea, especially in the case of TCU and Boise St. It's a pitiful site to see teams without a blemish on their records, sitting at home watching a national title between Texas and 'Bama. The whole BCS standing thing has always been confusing to me, it desperately needs a playoff system.

BTW, I left my house during the Pitt/Cincy game, I think Pitt was closing in on an upset.

5. alexandriaruthk profile image56
    alexandriaruthkposted 7 years ago

I hope Texas will win against Bama

6. habee profile image90
    habeeposted 7 years ago

Go, R.Edwards! I predicted a Gator win, even though I didn't want them to win. I'm a UGA fan and don't like FL!

R.Edwardsposted 7 years ago in reply to this

lol, yea I'm a general college FB fan but I could definately tell way before the game that FL wouldn't be ready. Tebow is so one dimentional and 'Bama really exposed that weakness. It's amazing how much the Gators rely on him to run when defenses are playing the pass. He's gonna get hurt like that if he thinks he's going to go into the NFL trying to run over DE's. lol.

7. AEvans profile image69
    AEvansposted 7 years ago

I predicted the Gators on Tony0724's thread! I knew it ! big_smile

1. tony0724 profile image59
      tony0724posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Yup AE you are right !

1. AEvans profile image69
        AEvansposted 7 years ago in reply to this

See you should have bet on the Gators! I certainly wish I was in a pool. smile

8. tony0724 profile image59
    tony0724posted 7 years ago

Gotta say I was surprised ! But gotta give Bama credit . Nebraska almost pulled it off too .

working