jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Ravens are better!

1. the Blue sun profile image59
    the Blue sunposted 6 years ago

These Ravens will become victorouis tonight because of that great back and rushing attack they now can beat you three ways.The play action will be a big facter for the packers to focus on as well. That running game is explosive very talented back can make a big big difference in a game like this with high expectations on the line for both of these team. The Ravens will be very effective also on defense. They're not as good like they were a few years ago but they will hold it together tonight on MNF. The packers will have to rely on thier running game as well to at least keep that Raven offense off the field as much as possible. This will be no push over tonight fans this will be a head banger. I'm with the Ravens in a close one.....@My Sports! .....................

1. alexandriaruthk profile image53
      alexandriaruthkposted 6 years ago in reply to this

GO RAVENS< I will choose them over the GBP

2. Nashpaul13 profile image60
    Nashpaul13posted 6 years ago

The ravens are awful, they barely beat a struggling Pittsburgh Steelers, who were with a mediocre rookie quarterback. They are not going to make the playoffs, and they are not going to bet the Packers on Monday night

3. ShyneIV profile image60
    ShyneIVposted 6 years ago

Nashpaul, it seems you were prophetic in your statement...The Ravens are in truhhhble.Besides Cincy, it's as if no one else in the AFC North wants to win!