jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

Tim Te(blows) and his Tears

1. Nashpaul13 profile image60
    Nashpaul13posted 6 years ago

Tim Tebow is supposedly the toughest quarterback in the NCAA yet he cries after losing a football game. Sure it is a tough loss but, come on, life goes on. Maybe his football career won't but his life will.

Also Urban Meyer was diagnosed with dehydration after the loss to Alabama. Could the dehydration have been caused due to an excessive loss of fluids? Could him ant Tebow have partaken in a cry session in the locker room after the game? They are both babies, both will never do anything greater than they did when they won the National Championship last year

1. 0
      A Texanposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You do know that he isn't in the NFL right? No I guess you don't!

2. Himitsu Shugisha profile image76
      Himitsu Shugishaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Tebow is a college quarterback that has won two National championships, and Urban Meyer is a college coach whose job is to lead his team to the championship,for which he has also done twice. What more do they need to do?

And personally, I like someone who cares enough about their job that they are willing to give their all to it. With all due respect, it sounds to me like you're suffering from a case of "hate".

3. jobister profile image60
      jobisterposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Do you work for the tabloids?  If not you should.

2. R.Edwards profile image79
    R.Edwardsposted 6 years ago

...yea, you killed it by saying he was an NFL QB.

On the other hand personally I'm not a fan of Tebow but any doubt as to what head coach Urban Meyer has done in accomplishing what he has already, should be discarded. Tebow however imo, is sloppy as a QB and not a good candidate for an effective pocket passer. The Gator offense was almost soley reliant upon Tebow using his legs and creating passing lanes that way. Like 'Bama did, there's no doubt any NFL team wouldn't do by exposing this. Tebow also needs to learn to slide and stop 'dipping' into the line of scrimmage, he's going to get seriously hurt like that if he thinks that's going to work in the NFL. He is undoubtedly a game changer in his own respect, but as far as a potential pro prospect, I wouldn't be so sure.

3. EYEAM4ANARCHY profile image92
    EYEAM4ANARCHYposted 6 years ago

I do like the theory that Meyer had to be treated for dehydration because him and Tebow were crying a lot in the locker room.

4. readytoescape profile image59
    readytoescapeposted 6 years ago

Are there not enough drama queens in the world, do we really have to discuss more?

5. RWC149 profile image64
    RWC149posted 6 years ago

These two love the game of football, it shows emotion thats what college football is all about, no money just being there because you want to be. and You want to win. I wrestled forever, and went onto college to do it. I cried after a loss, but it wasnt a sympathy cry, it was a cry  from just not understanding how I could of been beat from all the work and effort I put into it. These guys bust there butts for years to get to where there at and your going to excecute him for crying. If you only new how hard these men work at getting to where they are then ud probably cry too. Tim Tebow may not be the best passer in the world, but hes 6'3 240 and can run, I think he will find a place in the nfl. FB, TE, WR, QB, Safety. He is a football player, and most importantly a leader. you cant find many of those.

6. MikeNV profile image75
    MikeNVposted 6 years ago

He's a good kid.  He's loyal and he plays to win.

And he never has a bad thing to say about his opponent.

Class Act.