jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (14 posts)

pats vs bills

1. profile image59
    matsplat15posted 7 years ago

who is going to win this match up

2. K Partin profile image61
    K Partinposted 7 years ago

I have to go with the Pats and Brady! smile

1. prettydarkhorse profile image63
      prettydarkhorseposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Brady team...dad twice....

3. ShyneIV profile image60
    ShyneIVposted 7 years ago

SHould be a close game but I have Brady and his Pats taking this one.But a loss would sure make things interesting in the AFC East race

1. drej2522 profile image86
      drej2522posted 7 years ago in reply to this

At least it's in Buffalo...I'm going against the grain here...I say it's the Bills all the way. They made it a close a game in their first matchup 24-23, I think, and that was Fred Jackson's first real NFL start (while Lynch was suspended for the first 3 weeks). I say they stand up to the faltering Pats and make the AFC playoff race even more interesting.

1. ShyneIV profile image60
        ShyneIVposted 7 years ago in reply to this

That's what came to mind when I mentioned I expected a close game. The first game they played, NE won by chance, but then again, bad teams find a way to give good teams a chance to win and good teams usually take those chances and make something happen with them. I still think that the Pats win though. We'll find out come sunday!

4. flread45 profile image83
    flread45posted 7 years ago

The pats will lose as I think Brady won't be playing..

5. wavegirl22 profile image46
    wavegirl22posted 7 years ago

doesnt really matter  .. . pats are passe. . .hehehe . .Tom has a baby. . and Randy is sulking. . to many emotions in the wrong places.  kinda like looking for love in all the wrong places.... and then see that light shyne down wink

6. tony0724 profile image60
    tony0724posted 7 years ago

The Bills are lame.The Pats win but do not cover.And the Jets seem to be pickin up some steam . GO CHARGERS !!!

1. AEvans profile image70
      AEvansposted 7 years ago in reply to this

You are naughty! lololo big_smile

2. wavegirl22 profile image46
      wavegirl22posted 7 years ago in reply to this

IM with Tony on this one .. Go CHARGERS  . . Jelly Donuts for the winner. .and Tony is doling them out!

7. EYEAM4ANARCHY profile image92
    EYEAM4ANARCHYposted 7 years ago

The Patriots suck on the road, but the Bills suck period. The Bills should cover and might even win, but I think the Pats will win a close one.

8. blondepoet profile image79
    blondepoetposted 7 years ago

Who is Pats and Brady???

1. drej2522 profile image86
      drej2522posted 7 years ago in reply to this

The Pats is short for Patriots or the New England Patriots...Tom Brady is the team's Quarterback (whom I think is overrated). smile

working