jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

See Kobe's Game Winner?

1. Paul Edmondson profile image
    Paul Edmondsonposted 6 years ago

It was pretty funny to see Kobe miss the game winning shot in regulation and then go back to the exact same spot and hit the game winner as time ran out in overtime.

2. Oldskool903 profile image88
    Oldskool903posted 6 years ago

He is just a great player

3. ShyneIV profile image60
    ShyneIVposted 6 years ago

Kobe loves to shoot from the elbows. That's why when the clock is ticking down, you'll notice he usually dribbles to those spots on all his game winners when given the time to dribble the ball. The man knows his hot  spots

4. bojanglesk8 profile image60
    bojanglesk8posted 6 years ago

No, I haven't.

5. MikeNV profile image74
    MikeNVposted 6 years ago

What makes him great is he is never afraid to take a shot when the game is on the line win or lose.

Down 15 to the Blazers years ago... he just kept nailing 3 pointer while the Blazers kept leaving him open.

Who else on the Lakers is going to take the shot?  If anyone else does and misses they just look and wonder why Kobe didn't have the ball.

The only thing that will stop him is his knees... clearly a few broken fingers isn't going to do it.

6. videosgoneviral profile image81
    videosgoneviralposted 6 years ago

Yes I did see it.

7. rtgaines0890 profile image59
    rtgaines0890posted 6 years ago

I saw that one and the one recently against the Kings on New Years. It was amazing. Clutch shooting at its finest

8. Rob Davis profile image61
    Rob Davisposted 6 years ago

Kobe is the best player in the league right now. It goes in this order: Kobe, Lebron, Carmelo, Wade