jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (13 posts)

Jim Zorn Looks Sad

1. wavegirl22 profile image48
    wavegirl22posted 7 years ago

and I feel bad for him

But I gotta say

Go Giants

1. Ron Montgomery profile image59
      Ron Montgomeryposted 7 years ago in reply to this

He's a good guy who deserves better.

wavegirl22posted 7 years ago in reply to this

agreed. . .

but you gotta love my jints tonight .. .

1. Ron Montgomery profile image59
          Ron Montgomeryposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Yup.

The Manning bowl lives!

2. EYEAM4ANARCHY profile image92
      EYEAM4ANARCHYposted 7 years ago in reply to this
        wavegirl22posted 7 years ago in reply to this

who loves ya Eye!!!!

today I do ♥

2. EYEAM4ANARCHY profile image92
    EYEAM4ANARCHYposted 7 years ago

Wouldn't you be sad if the owner of the team you coached was discussing who they would hire next last night with Peter King?

3. Daniel Carter profile image92
    Daniel Carterposted 7 years ago

Couldn't find a pic, but I bet Tiger Woods looks sadder.
    Afterall, he deleted all those hook-up numbers in his cell and now it looks like Elan is going to divorce him.

What's a pro golfer to do??

Oh, I know, go to the Bahamas. With 50 of his best friends. In a gigantic yacht.

Yeah. That's what to do.

4. EYEAM4ANARCHY profile image92
    EYEAM4ANARCHYposted 7 years ago

That phone will fill back up fast.

5. R.Edwards profile image78
    R.Edwardsposted 7 years ago

It wasn't a big surprise that the Redskins lost this game, especially given our record on primetime tv games.

It also wasn't a surprise that the Giants won the game, given the fact the Cowboys upset the Saints on Saturday that undoubtedly put additional pressure on the G-Men. They had no other choice but to play playoff football. If the Cowboys would've lost I say the turnout would've been a lot different. I should've changed my 'pigskin pick' em' choice after the Saints lost, I knew the Giants would be playing with wreckless abandon, and they did.

However, even though our line has been in shambles all year, they especially stunk up the place last night. They didn't even seem to attempt to protect Jason, so for once this loss falls on no skilled players. This is squarley placed on the shoulders of the Redskin's O-line.

Morale victory: Albert Haynesworth kicked Brandon Jacob's arse! Jacobs at 275lbs thought he wanted to show his toughness against the little guy in DeAngelo Hall who did nothing to provoke Jacobs. Jacobs threw the first punch, pulled the first facemask and threw DeAngelo to the turf. On that note, it was only right that Albert Haynesworth stand up and defend his MUCH smaller teammate. I think we all can agree, who all saw it, that Brandon Jacobs quickly knew he made a mistake after Haynesworth repeatedly used his ugly face as a punching bag. I'm upset that the referees called the infraction on Haynesworth, it really summed up the game as a whole, nothing went the Redskins' way!

No worries though...neither the Giants nor the Cowboys will make any real push in the playoffs...but I gotta say, at least they made it!

6. Paul Edmondson profile image
    Paul Edmondsonposted 7 years ago

The Redskins were horrible last night.  The effort was embarrassing.

7. dohn121 profile image88
    dohn121posted 7 years ago

Gosh, I'm late join this party.  Are the Giants back?  They certainly beat the stuffing out of the Skins.  I hope they carry this momentum for the final two games.  Carolina looked great against the Vikings.  My guess is that the Carolina game will be tougher than the Vikings game, mainly because the Vikings have nothing to play for and Childress should rest Favre...Unless Favre is insubordinate and chooses to play...He does run that team, right?

@wavegirl22-We can breathe easier for another week, eh?  How did you like Eli?  His QB rating was 144.4 big_smile

I really hope that this game wasn't just some aberration.  These are the Giants I remember during our magical 2007 run.  I know that we're not as strong without Strahan, Phillips, and Spags, plus our O-Line is banged-up (but who isn't?).  Maybe we can catch other teams sleeping again wink

Hey, ya never know...

1. EYEAM4ANARCHY profile image92
      EYEAM4ANARCHYposted 7 years ago in reply to this

The Vikings will need to play for the no. 2 seed, but I still agree that Carolina might be the tougher game. I'm looking forward to week 17, when the Eagles can knock the Cowboys out of the playoffs and the Giants can give the Eagles a week off in return.

working