jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Does anyone think the Colts Gave any Real Effort today?

1. MikeNV profile image76
    MikeNVposted 6 years ago

The last games of the Season once home field advantage is locked up are pretty boring.

The Jets needed a win to Survive, and the Colts didn't seem to care about the game at all.

Resting up for the playoffs.  Although I am not an New England fan it was kind of sad to see them not go undefeated because game in and game out they came to play.

Kind of disappointed by the Colts today.

2. EYEAM4ANARCHY profile image93
    EYEAM4ANARCHYposted 6 years ago

I think everyone knows that they didn't. They've been saying they wouldn't for about a month and a half.

I thought they would have waited until they had a fairly sure lead, but once Peyton left, he wasn't coming back.

3. jobister profile image60
    jobisterposted 6 years ago

I think it was a smart move on the Colts part to rest the players going into the playoffs. If they didn't and one of their key players gets hurt then it will be blamed on them for not resting the players. The regular season is meaningless to the Colts for a long time now.

I just wonder if they will have a slow start in the playoffs when the starts do return to the starting lineup

4. Kidgas profile image81
    Kidgasposted 6 years ago

There are very few people who believe it was a smart move.  Momentum going into the playoffs can be a very big factor.

Just look at the poll and comments on my newest hub.