jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

So....

1. elisabeth reid profile image75
    elisabeth reidposted 8 years ago

who's gonna take it all this year and win the Fall Classic?

2. Originplus profile image60
    Originplusposted 8 years ago

NY METS

3. elisabeth reid profile image75
    elisabeth reidposted 8 years ago

Could be...Santana might be the boost they need.  Plus they're gonna want to prove themselves right out of the gate after what happened last fall.

4. Paul Edmondson profile image
    Paul Edmondsonposted 8 years ago

All I know is it isn't looking real good for the SF Giants.  They need a bat BIG time.

elisabeth reidposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Give 'em time.  It's only been a few games and you never know...a big bat might be lurking on that bench somewhere.  It's only a matter of who's gonna get hot and when.

5. knolyourself profile image59
    knolyourselfposted 8 years ago

Go A's

6. Sports Obsessed profile image59
    Sports Obsessedposted 8 years ago

Blue Jays tongue

Well in all seriousness they do stand a chance this year but preseason hasn't shown me much. They have been turning it around a little bit now 4-7 but I was expecting or at least hoping they were going to come out flying this spring.

-Scott

elisabeth reidposted 8 years ago in reply to this

You never know.  Spring training is just that...training.  It's a time for prospects to get out there and show what they can do and for the starters to get loose and ready for April (well...end of March this year).  Take a look at what they're doing in another week, when the numbers on the jerseys are almost all under 50 -- that'll be a better barometer, although the fact that they're starting to turn it around a little now is a good sign.

working