jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (14 posts)

Is Texas or Alabama better than Florida, TCU or Boise St.

1. 59
    Making it happenposted 7 years ago

The winner of Texas vs Alabama will be able to hold the BCS National Championship trophy, but can they truly call themselves champions?

Alabama beat Florida, but could Texas beat Florida? Remember it took a last second field goal to beat Nebraska in the Big 12 title game?

Floride destryoyed Cinncinati last night. Things that make you go hmmmmmm???

1. rtgaines0890 profile image61
      rtgaines0890posted 7 years ago in reply to this

I hate the fact that da BCS decided to put Boise St. and TCU against each other. It makes it seem like they don't want to give any of them the chance to knock off a big school. I much rather would have liked them against a SEC or Big Ten School.

2. IntimatEvolution profile image82
    IntimatEvolutionposted 7 years ago

If Texas beats Bama, then you'll have your answer.

1. 59
      Making it happenposted 7 years ago in reply to this

According to the BCS. Could Texas beat TCU or Florida. Texas barely beat the Aggies.

1. IntimatEvolution profile image82
        IntimatEvolutionposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Texas Christian???  Yes, the Longhorns could beat TCU.  Many think they are the number 1 team in the nation.  Just because the Gators manhandled and spanked the Bearcats does not mean they could do that to the Longhorns.  There is a big difference between Cincinnati and the Longhorns.

2. Mitch Rapp profile image59
        Mitch Rappposted 7 years ago in reply to this

And Alabama barely beat Tennessee, Florida barely beat Arkansas. If you are going by scores then Texas trounced A&M compared to those two games!

3. Michael Willis profile image76
    Michael Willisposted 7 years ago

And Florida also needed a couple of Yellow flags in the Arkansas game to win also. Then the SEC Official office sent a letter of apology to the Univ. Of Ark. after the game.
    In my opinion, the 2 best teams are playing the title game this year. I'm from Arkansas, but I am rooting for Texas in this game. Go 'Horns!

4. prettydarkhorse profile image65
    prettydarkhorseposted 7 years ago

thats why it is down to Tx and Bama because they are the best, may the best team win, am from Dallas, so go TEXANS

1. Mitch Rapp profile image59

There may be an Oklahoman on the team, you may want to say Go Horns, in fact its preferred. However I am sure they appreciate your support!

5. 0
    sneakorocksolidposted 7 years ago

I was at the Sugar Bowl and let me tell you that Florida is a team full of superior athletes!

That said too many people forget that the biggest isn't necesarily the baddest! Mizzou and Houston found that out! We need play-offs!

Superior to who? Cincy? Obviously not superior to Alabama.

1. 0
        sneakorocksolidposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I think Florida had a bad day with Bama. They could beat anyone, that was a hugh display of talent. If Bama loses to UT where will you be then?

I will be happy

6. Mitch Rapp profile image59
    Mitch Rappposted 7 years ago

The Fiesta Bowl is supposed to take the Champion of the Big 12 unless that team is involved in the National Championship. This year Texas won the Big 12 and with an undefeated season is in the NCG. I guess that Bowl gets to pick if that happens, they chose the only two undefeated teams left. what else would be fair to TCU and Boise ST? They were both deserving of a BCS Bowl and they both got one.

working