jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (16 posts)

How 'bout them Cowboys?

1. wavegirl22 profile image46
    wavegirl22posted 7 years ago

Cowboys win NFC East with 24-0 win over Eagles

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfceast/post/_/ … 4-eagles-0

1. rtgaines0890 profile image60
      rtgaines0890posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Cowboys came to play today. The eagles had nothing to contain their pass rush and McNabb was on the ground all game. Great win for the cowboys as they look for first playoff win in a long time

wavegirl22posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Welcome to the Hub rt . .and yes them Cowboys sure did look good today. . unlike my err Giants sad

2. tony0724 profile image59
    tony0724posted 7 years ago

GO CHAHGUHS !!!!

lol lol lol  is that new slang for the Chargers???

1. tony0724 profile image59
        tony0724posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Just adding a little east coast dialect foe the fans out there Shari. Happy New Year to you by the way .

And A Happy New Year to you Tony . .

Looks like I am going to have to send

to bring you to new Yawk for a little dialect  .. I think we would say it like this  CharguRRRs  ..  lol heavy in the R's around here ..  dont you think thats a good idear;)

1. tony0724 profile image59
            tony0724posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thx forrr the help Sharrri. I will have to go back east so we can have a cocktail , maybe two !

Heinken on ice baby  .. its ready when your chargerrrs win it wink

3. tony0724 profile image59
    tony0724posted 7 years ago

Oh and yes I was wrong when I predicted the Eagles !

4. Michael Willis profile image77
    Michael Willisposted 7 years ago

Oh yeah!!! How 'Bout Dem Cowboys!!! Defense is playing awesome! Romo is on fire. (Austin is main reason) We may take the NFC this year if this continues. I am surprised, but glad.
    I would have commented early Wave, but started writing a new hub after the games.

Better late then never. . Im on board now rooting for the Boys! I did think the Iggles would have at least put something together to make a game of it . . I think we will see an instant replay next week! I sure do hope they take the NFC!

1. Michael Willis profile image77
        Michael Willisposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I finally got the Hub done "late" last night/early morning...whichever way to say it. lol With sports Hubs you have to get them out quickly before the internet gets too flooded with them. And I used powerpoint to make my pictures, which I often will do.

Just checked out the Hub and your powerpoint pics are grrreat!

Romo is where he has been destined to go .. and I loved watching every second of the game last night... I think they just may go allll the way!

Go Cowboys;)

5. Ron Montgomery profile image61
    Ron Montgomeryposted 7 years ago

Cowboys have gotten hot at the right time, but I can't shake the feeling that Romo will remember he's Romo at some point during the playoffs.

It still looks like Colts v Chargers will determine who is the best in the NFL.

1. Michael Willis profile image77
      Michael Willisposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I am hoping Romo stays in the groove he is in. If not, it will crash quickly. The Dallas "D" has been amazing of late also. A Colts/Chargers game will be awesome!!!

working