jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (10 posts)

Finally . .Sheridan has been excused!

1. wavegirl22 profile image48
    wavegirl22posted 7 years ago

Sheridan's unit gave up 427 points this season -- the second-most in franchise history. Five times, the Giants allowed their opponent to score 40 or more points. Add to that the the fact that Sheridan clashed with his players during the season, namely Pro Bowl defensive end Osi Umenyiora.

Let the housecleaning begin!!!!

Now who is next and who is going to replace Sheridan?

1. Michael Willis profile image77
      Michael Willisposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I agree they needed to make a change for on the defense staff. The Giants added players in the off-season to add depth to the tough defense they had last year. The defense should have been no worse than the same as last year. There is too much talent on the Giants team for a season as this one. I see a change coming.

2. Enigmatic Me profile image68
    Enigmatic Meposted 7 years ago

Players remain, coaching changes. Like most NFL Teams, its easier to replace one coach than it is to re-tool an O line or D line.

That being said, once ALL D get back into game shape and are Healthy in 2010, we'll see a real difference than this year. I do think that they need to shake up something in the DB/CB situation... we can't get schooled everytime a team throws deep.

Here's to a great 2010.

wavegirl22posted 7 years ago in reply to this

I concur with all you said . .. just so sad to see them go out this way .. and in the days to come I am sure we are going to see some more shakeups

3. mrpooper profile image38
    mrpooperposted 7 years ago

Sheridan......................2009 Ray Handley. Remember that loser?

this one?
      http://i.cdn.turner.com/si/multimedia/photo_gallery/0909/nfl.worst.coach/images/ray-handley.jpg

4. EYEAM4ANARCHY profile image93
    EYEAM4ANARCHYposted 7 years ago

You guys can have McDermott.

I told you he would be gone by Wed. wavegirl.

Eye .. . A Report from Foxsports.com’s Jay Glazer says that McDermott is one of several NFL assistant coaches the Bills plan to take a look at for their vacant head coaching position . . you trying to pawn him off on my gmen???

1. EYEAM4ANARCHY profile image93
        EYEAM4ANARCHYposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Even Buffalo can't be that stupid. You guys should have taken him instead of Spags.

Spags?  can someone please send him home???

working