jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

2010 soccer preview

1. Judobaba profile image60
    Judobabaposted 7 years ago

Year 2010 is gonna be a year to remember for soccer lovers. Call it soccer or football what differences, same ni. 2010 will be be a great year for its fans especially for the home continent Africa. Starting tomorrow in Luanda Angola the fun begins with 16 of the best teams jostling for the prized African cups of nations. Among the teams to watch are the Undefeatable lions of Cameroon, Super eagles of Nigeria, Ghana, Egypt, Angola and many others.            Come june, the continent would be set again in the football frenzy as the mother of all tourneys, the FIFA World cup kicks of in South Africa, i can bet on the it that there would surely be great fun this year. Are you a soccer fan or just a tourist seeking for fun? Then avail yourself of this tourneys or you could from the comfort of your rooms watch the matches live on supersports, just know if you miss out on the fun then you miss out for life. Personally for the nations cup, am routing for the super eagles.

1. DogSiDaed profile image60
      DogSiDaedposted 7 years ago in reply to this

What about Togo though? Can't believe you haven't mentioned that incident... Incidentally in the Premier League in England, Birmingham are beating Man United 1-0 at the moment... Come on...

1. thekidandblue profile image60
        thekidandblueposted 7 years ago in reply to this

The shooting incident was terrible. I'm wondering if they will continue in the tournament.

birmingham are winning, nice.

I fell out  of love with the game  back when Chelsea were about to win their 2nd title in 2 years having been a Chelsea fan for 25 years or so because it was too much money, so now i just look at the scores every now and again and chuckle when Man U or aresnal lose.

2. sooner than later profile image60
        sooner than laterposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I read about the Togo Attack this morning. What a shame. I pray for those on that bus. What a cowardly attack.

2. thekidandblue profile image60
    thekidandblueposted 7 years ago

1-1 now sad

Own Goal as well, disaster sad And Rooney was given offside but the referee overruled (apparently)

Getting interesting, United down to 10...

3. 05Jamie profile image61
    05Jamieposted 7 years ago

Any one interested in Europian football should check out my Page !!

Thanks Jamie.

working