jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

1. 60
    matsplat15posted 6 years ago

how can u lose 34-3 in a playoff game

1. 0
      A Texanposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Play like the losers you are and it happens!

2. 0
      Kenrick Chatmanposted 6 years ago in reply to this

It happens. The Cowboys need to upgrade their OL, acquire a better possession receiver, find a better field goal picker and kick off returner, and a mentor (preferably Norv Turner if he is fired) for offensive coordinator Jason Garrett.

3. manlypoetryman profile image72
      manlypoetrymanposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Good question...I'm still trying to figure out how you go to the World Series...and just sit there (Houston Astros 2005). But...let me know if you figure this one out...I've seen enough "choking" to last a lifetime...during my lifetime. i'm glad I didn't fall back..and start cheerin' for the cowboys...when my team fell short...though. That's at least one good thing I'm thankful for...this football season! Go Saints...all the way to the Super Bowl...!

1. 0
        Kenrick Chatmanposted 6 years ago in reply to this

One of the biggest choke jobs I seen was the 2006 NBA Finals... The Dallas Mavericks up by 13 with about 6 1/2 minutes left in game 3. If they win that game they would have been up 3-0 in the best of 7 series. We all know how that series turned out.

Then the following season came out with a vengeance by finishing the regular season 67-15 but lost to the Golden State Warriors in the first round of the playoffs.

4. slorcan profile image62
      slorcanposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Because It's DALLAS go Dolphins all about the wildcat

2. Wayne Orvisburg profile image81
    Wayne Orvisburgposted 6 years ago

They just need a quarterback that doesn't choke in the post season.

3. Cagsil profile image84
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

I leave it to those who have a low mental ineptitiude to figure out.

I'm already on to baseball season. For me, football season is over with.

Enjoy. smile

4. jobister profile image60
    jobisterposted 6 years ago

Can't wait for next season!