jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (9 posts)

is MAN U an unbeatable side with its current form?

1. 0
    qaz123posted 6 years ago

for u guys??

2. 56
    the Haddockposted 6 years ago

No. they still won't win the league.

3. Donnacha C profile image85
    Donnacha Cposted 6 years ago

Chelsea is a far better team than United

4. MerchantsBarter profile image61
    MerchantsBarterposted 6 years ago

Man Utd has my vote!

We're a little biased, though, supported them for EVER, and they are playing our World Cup Song for England this year during the half time Man U v Fulham:

"Chant Like an English Fan" by The Laddz, of course, unless you've heard a better one?

Listen here still (maybe) http://myspace.com/theladdz

5. EricTheRed profile image61
    EricTheRedposted 6 years ago

I'd love to see the Devils through the the rest of their schedule without dropping points, however, Rooney out of the equation in any instant leaves them impotent up front. Chelsea definitely have the persons to achieve the pinnacle this season and it seems they are all hitting their stride at the right time. They are also decent in the terms of schedule that remains.
      I say we unload Berba in the next transfer window, he does not fit in with the style of play. Hate to say I wish we had Tevez back, but the fact is he plays an English brand of football that is based on hustle. 20 goals this season isn't the best, but it's scary!

6. tweetter profile image56
    tweetterposted 6 years ago

No, Chelsea is better than Manchester United................. Chelsea have a balanced team....... their reserves are also very aggressive..........And the captain...... John Terry is the best Defender in the world.

7. 60
    Ashley Carewposted 6 years ago

probably not - they just lost to Bayern who I don't believe are anything special.... barca for the cup!

1. EricTheRed profile image61
      EricTheRedposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I'm not going to lie. I thought United would have a shot for another treble, but watching Barca (and Messi, of course) tear up RM in the Classic was amazing! Messi will probably be the best of the best again! I totally agree with you: Barca will win the Trophy! They are just so much fun to watch this year and I miss that with my Devils side.

8. ns1209 profile image36
    ns1209posted 6 years ago

Yer I support United and while they are a great team they are not anywhere near as good as Barcelona at the moment but if we get rid of Berbatov and get a new striker who scores goals and maybe a new attacking midfielder and I mean players that are like the level of Ribery here and not someone who costs £10 million then I think they will become great again!