jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What's up with the Senior Bowl on the NFL Network?

1. Paul Edmondson profile image
    Paul Edmondsonposted 6 years ago

I was looking forward to watching the Senior Bowl and seeing Tebow play one more time.  But.  It's on the NFL Network, so no dice.  I wonder how long it will be until I have to subscribe or not watch any NFL football - I feel like this day is coming.

2. rebekahELLE profile image91
    rebekahELLEposted 6 years ago

that would be a sad day in america if NFL went to subscription only! sad

3. michiganman567 profile image87
    michiganman567posted 6 years ago

It will go to cable only first.  I remember when I could watch baseball on the local network.  Now we need fox sports.  It is just a matter of time before it costs an additional $10 on your bill to get coverage.

4. ShaunMasterton profile image61
    ShaunMastertonposted 6 years ago

I'm in Scotland, know how you's feel, Sky Sports pretty much controls the NFL coverage here. They show 2 games every Sunday, and show the Thursday and Saturday night games. It costs £18.99-£25.00 here for Sky Sports, depends on what cable provider your with.

Channel 5 is a free channel here that used to have Monday Night football live every year but it was the Sunday night game they had this year. Looks very likely channel 5 have no games next season, which is daft, considering the game in London each year now.

I don't have the cash for Sky Sports, so pretty much wondering if I be able to watch any games next season.

I do get to see the SuperBowl, another channel here (BBC) has it.