jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

What do you guys think about michael vick being in playgirl?

1. Stevennix2001 profile image82
    Stevennix2001posted 6 years ago

I just read an article on yahoo that supposedly Playgirl Magazine is trying to get Michael Vick to do a few photos for them for their magazine in the nude. Granted, he's still a name and he's fairly decent looking guy.  Not to sound gay as I prefer women myself, but lets just be honest about that.  However, I still think it's a bit odd that they would even want the guy considering it wasn't even that long ago that he was going to jail for a dog fighting racket, so why now?  It just seems kind of weird to me that they would do this. Oh well.  I never read or buy playgirl anyway.  lol.  unless you want to count it's brother magazine, "Playboy", then yes i have been known to buy a few issues in the past, as i'm sure ALL MEN on hubpages have.  wink  lol  anyway, i just wanted to get your thoughts  on the subject.

1. Red_Dragon profile image61
      Red_Dragonposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I guess the baggage he's been carrying has been too big.......

2. wychic profile image78
    wychicposted 6 years ago

Personally, it sounds like he's grasping for any kind of thing he can get to get back in the public eye after the dog fighting thing...but then, maybe he just likes posing nude, that's always a possibility.

1. Stevennix2001 profile image82
      Stevennix2001posted 6 years ago in reply to this

i agree.  that and he probably just needs to money to pay off his debt collectors.