jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (11 posts)

college football

1. freddykrueger profile image60
    freddykruegerposted 6 years ago

is lane kiffin a great coach or just lucky cz of his daddy he can get jobs?

1. 0
      A Texanposted 6 years ago in reply to this

He is a worm just like Pete Carrol

1. 0
        moonphlowerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

2. 61
      Double Tposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Too soon to say. Both of his last two teams have shown improvement under his coaching. UT came closer to beating Bama than anyone last year. And they started two walkons and a frosh on their oline.
      With the talent that he is inheriting and the staff that he has put together at SC he looks to do real well real quick there.

2. JustAfan profile image59
    JustAfanposted 6 years ago

Kiffin isn't a good coach at all, VERY overrated... but it's better to be lucky than good I guess.

Empty promises and a loud mouth! Daddy gets him his jobs. No loyalty to his athletes or fellow coaches. "Kiffin" is like a 4 letter word in Knoxville these days.

3. brethodge profile image59
    brethodgeposted 6 years ago

Which college football you are talking about people? I just love playing football in the garden of my house with my friends.. I have played football in the school and college time as well.. its a great sport.. love ya!

1. Buck Steiner profile image61
      Buck Steinerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I believe he is talking about the College Football where 300 pound men can run a 4.5 40!

You know the one where they smash into each other over and over for free?

Riiiiiiiight free!

4. lender3212000 profile image85
    lender3212000posted 6 years ago

The great thing about college football is that the fakers never seem to last very long! Only time will tell I guess...

5. readytoescape profile image59
    readytoescapeposted 6 years ago

Bring Bobby Back, College Football will never be the same without him!

1. Buck Steiner profile image61
      Buck Steinerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I thought the same thing when Darrel Royal retired. But it survived, but I do like Bobby Bowden!

6. optimus grimlock profile image60
    optimus grimlockposted 6 years ago

I dont understand how lane could be such reject when his dad is one of the best d.c. in football history! I say he is but then again I'm a bucs fan!