jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Brady Quinn A Lion

1. wavegirl22 profile image47
    wavegirl22posted 6 years ago

The Browns traded Brady Quinn for a fullback and draft picks.

Looks like Quinn will get a chance to start over in Denver. Whether the ex-Cleveland Browns quarterback will get to start is up in the air. So will Brady take over for Kyle Orton for the Broncos' starting job . . Josh McDaniels has yet to comment.

One thing is sure  . ..  Quinn heats up the screen for me, whether he is on the bench or off wink

1. nickshamrock profile image86
      nickshamrockposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Or he's a Bronco, lol not a lion. I guess you could make an argument that with his mane of hair, he could be confused as a lion. As a Browns fan... I was hoping to see more of what he could do sad

I think he fits perfectly with that offense, though. I see a bright future for the kid.

1. wavegirl22 profile image47
        wavegirl22posted 6 years ago in reply to this

LOL. . thanks for letting my laugh at myself. . I get so carried away at just the thought of Brady Quinn .. he is just about the hottest looking player in the NFL .  . .maybe not the hottest as far as best QB. .  but he is the hottest looking! So I guess was just a Freudian slip. .as he has been traded to the Broncos. . and I was just thinking of roaring. . like a Lion. . .

2. MikeNV profile image74
    MikeNVposted 6 years ago

Funny thing is the 3rd string quarterback Simms... should Quinn be boosted to the top makes more than Orton or Quinn.